Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
siaaaam Male Beginner
preeti paneru Nepal Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
chiaggs India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
tanviralif Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
bhavsartej97 india Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
mshakeri68 Male Intermediate
JPablo Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Younes Morocco Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
RichardErula Kazakhstan Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Jessyjoseph Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
yamanzafar Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
niveda India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
karthika28 India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
PedroSmaxy Iraq Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
karenG Female Beginner
nmammadli Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Hayatmm Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Young Male Beginner
Michael2531009576 BEIJING Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
medona Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate

Pages