Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
ritus14 India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
hs2mann Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
elnaz2016 Female Upper-Interm
Jonathan Chen China Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
khorshid_poorhabib IRAN Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Ankit Sheladiya Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
e.reza1 Iran Male Upper-Interm
Abner Brazil Male Advanced
hamidfiuji Male Upper-Interm
Rathod India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Arash N Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
liqimai china Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Khushbu patel India,gujarat Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sunny-julia Female Upper-Interm
KARTHIK UPPALA India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
mozaffari_f Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Morteza Yousefi Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
GopiPatel Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
thangdnsf Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Shubhangi India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages