Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
spassi Female Beginner
Emmanuel Fad Nigeria Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
DungNghiem Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
tahoora iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Amir hossein Kharkan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sanaz03 Iran Female Upper-Interm
Happy girl Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
popo63 Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Dhwani Shah Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
ahmad.qanbari Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
miladpouya IRAN Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
bettybejoy India Female Beginner
ehsanrz Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Gurpal sohi punjab Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Mohammad10149 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
AbbasT Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
AYUEZHENG Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mehrdad Iran Male Intermediate
Ioseef Azerbaijan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Hengameh.Hoseini Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced

Pages