Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Azin Iran Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
ehsangh61 Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
g_bhatu Ahmedabad Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
nina shams Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Teema2323 KSA Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
rizalbahriawan Bogor, Indonesia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
huynhvannguyen Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
swapnil kumari india Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Ruslan Azerbaijan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Asil Uzbekistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
negarrr iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
felertishia1988 Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
AtulKudegave India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Ieltsislife Australia Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Adnan Ali Pakistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Eliiiis Iran Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Gauresh India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
aleksandrtk Ukraine Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
alikh-au Australia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
ikhay Myanmar Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate

Pages