Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
marie shahsavari iran Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
lsapkota nepal Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
CYNDIA TISHO KERALA Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
shivdutta Mumbai Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
ianapalkina canada Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Nindita Putri Indonesia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Cansubingul Turkey Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
navjot kaurb India, Punjab Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
candra_agus Indonesia Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
mahyuni_harahap Indonesia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Balasubramanyam india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Muhammad Tayyab Pakistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Mr.TIM the planet EARTH Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
swtprasz East Jakarta in Indonesia Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
nirugosai nepal Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Fanucci Azerbaijan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Memari 1988 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
shakir india Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Edem90 Ghana Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
raha.rashmi New Delhi,India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced

Pages