Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Emmanuel Nigeria Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Swathi kandula ireland Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sep81nazi iran Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
gurwinder singh arts Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
wijaya Ubud, Bali, Indonesia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
perseveradora7 Ecuador Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Arslon kholmurodov uzbekistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Nizzle Uzbekistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Gurinder Parpaga Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Gaukhar Uzbekistan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Thom1372 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
cuirieng Viet Nam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Gunelka Azerbaijan Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
huseyn1 Agstafa Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
amani alharbi Saudi Arabia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
.Harman. Russia Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
rawiakamal Jerusalem Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
mappretz Makassar Indonesia Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Gita Alikhani Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Aziz_Parwi10 Indonesia Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate

Pages