Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Richard Ghana Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
wlampy Russia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
z.abiblek Kazakhstan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
risnasr Indonesia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
enochpaakwesi Ghaan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
vuqar.nazarli Azerbaijan Male Upper-Interm
shirin Mozaffari Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
enass Sudan Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Rakesh Sharma India Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Nguyen Huu Truong Can Tho city which is a province of Vietnam. Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Diyorbek Hayitm... Male Upper-Interm
saraswathi india Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
doanminhtien Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
mandeep kaur lally India Female Beginner
mit.salehi@gmail.com Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
jas1414 India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
liocrux Poland Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Asilbek Uzbekistan Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
arifruet Dhaka, Bangladesh Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Luchayaar Karnal Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner

Pages