Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
milan1234 Nepal Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
mayureshnaik8 mumbai Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
drafshin Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Andrew Oh Korea Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
chiragjigs India Gujarat Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
vikrant swami India Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
kirycka Ukraine Female Intermediate
recolor Iran Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
rezagh Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Kisa Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
tynyphuong Viet Nam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
udaradeeraka Sri lanka Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Abrorbek Uzbekistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
sarvananpsg Bangalore Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
lecongtuan Vietnam Male Advanced
Kotia saab Sire pind ton Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
IqbalThemi26 Indonesia Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
vanita chandigarh Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
msgpatel maulik Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
sasanghomi Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages