Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Sean96 Uzbekistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Lê Công Tuấn Viet Nam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
Vineeta Thakkar India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Amu Saini India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Dumije Nigeria Male Advanced
sucharita787 US Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
PuanByany Indonesia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
parvizm1991 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
clotilda Canada Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Mar_Yam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
tdfernando Sri Lanka Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Gurpreet Arora Ludhiana Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
barna Bangladesh Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Maciej_Roman Poland Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Shaheen azerbaijan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Elaheh_1984 Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
danny181 Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
VA74 Russia Male Advanced
gopaldtrivedi Gopal Trivedi Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Ben yo iran Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced

Pages