Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
anji veeranki INDIA Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Nassim India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
fam70 USA Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
HOTRUCAN1993 Viet Nam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
NGUYÊN TRẦN CÁT VY Can Tho city Female Beginner
Jagjeet Singh Punjab,India Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Nguyen Thi Than... Can Tho city Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Pras25 India Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Truong Nhat Khanh Ca Mau city Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Sm816 Italy Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
iffat ansar Bangladesh Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
danhthihuynh Tra Vinh City Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
aliabdillah91 Jakarta, Indonesia Male Beginner
Bikash Joshi Odisha Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Afu Nakuru Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
siavashgm Tehran - Iran Male Upper-Interm
maheshkmr943 india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Shinta Candra Dewi Indonesia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
bharath@009 india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Kenny Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate

Pages