Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
veeran Punjab Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
VarinderSandhu Chandigarh, India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
seva21 Indonesia Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Ewream Turkey Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
linhlac1995 VietNam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
mahyuni harahap Indonesia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
ghbaroumand Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
divyeshideas Ahmedabad Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
rohini india Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
lengzaino1 Malaysia Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
milad.m1986 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Asish Kumar Panda India :) Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Rohitth India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
petros iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
bekmurod uzbekistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
amrit jassi india Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
gopysingh80 punjab Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
savanpk surat Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
surabhi suman india Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
carol.sichel Italy Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages