Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
miehuynh97 Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
nguyenkimlong viet nam Male Beginner
Quang Huy Male Intermediate
LannHuongg Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Kryptonite Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Tomorrow Spring Tea Vietnam Female Intermediate
Sugar Yuu Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Tran Minh VietNam Male Intermediate
Huynguyen Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
buiductrung Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
dương khánh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Viet Linh Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Nguyen Minh Ha Female Intermediate
dohuong595 Hanoi, Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
ntngoc_298 Việt Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
vyvy2001 VietNam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
ng.h.trang Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
ns.gk@hotmail.com Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
harshshah Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
atefe1900 iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced

Pages