Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
meliodas Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
nothing12 Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Queen1023 Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
truc0207 Female Upper-Interm
truongngocvananh Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
seannguyen Male Intermediate
bichphuong Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Chi Bee Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Vu Le Hoang Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
tifa Female Beginner
Hoang Nguyen Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Rosie Pham Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
Howardnguyen VietNam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
huybao.afa@gmail.com Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
trantung281 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Anh Phan Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
hoahoa Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
bamboo Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
bjknight Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
fabiolanzoni Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced

Pages