Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Hoach Vuong Quoc Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Chameleon Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
rong chang Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
tihohhh Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
pearlshell276 Vietnam Female Intermediate
thta2723 Viet Nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hoasakura Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
pokemonvt96 Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
nguyenvietanh13273 Viet Nam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
vanhiep10c10 Viet nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
baharferdosi canada Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Kim Phuong Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
thanhvanle Female Intermediate
sephiroth Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
anhqh Vietnamese Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Tram Nguyen 2537 Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Salavo Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
hapro Viet Nam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
smicece Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Keumvan Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner

Pages