Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Ezgi Istanbul Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
masudataslim Afghanistan Female Upper-Interm
anjum pakistan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
al-amin Bangladesh Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
digpal28 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mhaey Philippines Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
chrisorellana7777 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Ali13 IRan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sharfurlee California Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Rubtsov Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
adityaku001 Singapore Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
shaziaZ Pakistan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
glinsu india Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
abhigna batchu India Female Intermediate
hethehe Male Advanced
pooja96 India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
masoudkd Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Rashahass Female Upper-Interm
Bikram Hundal india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
ali iskender United States Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced

Pages