Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
sabzaliyev BAKU Male Upper-Interm
Pamy172 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
danykallery India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Mohamed Youssef Male Beginner
naveen0510 Male Beginner
wikiviggy india Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
siavashehsani Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Marya Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
salar829 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Janani P India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
hassanm_@2006 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Another_ Female Intermediate
pooja02 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
TAK BO CHENG Australia Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
pbs1414 India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
s9124044 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
niai china Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
dhirajbansal43 Punjab Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Aftab Maqsood Male Intermediate
adrahil9898 Kyrgyzstan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages