2013-2014 Full International Undergraduate Scholarship at Westminster, UK

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 06/01/2013 - 20:59

2013-2014 Full International Undergraduate Scholarship at Westminster, UKThe University of Westminster, UK, is offering Fully-funded Scholarships to International Undergraduate Students from developing countries who hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.

This is one of the University of Westminster’s most competitive undergraduate scholarships, as each year hundreds of bright students from around the world apply.

Worth of Awards: Successful applicants will receive:

• Full tuition fee waiver,
  • Accommodation,
  • living expenses
  • And flights to and from London

Eligibility

• You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
  • The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
  • Academic excellence, financial need and development potential

How to Apply

• Please note that the scholarship application process is separate to the process of applying for admission to the University.
  • You will need to download the relevant application form (International Undergraduate) see link below
  • Please note that the scholarship application process is separate to the process of applying for admission to the University. You should only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for admission and successfully been offered a place (either conditional or unconditional) on the course you wish to study.

Deadline: Application closes 31 May 2013