AUC Graduate Fellowships for International Students in Egypt 2013-2014

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 05/22/2013 - 01:02

AUC Graduate Fellowships for International Students in Egypt 2013-2014American University in Cairo invites applications for its 2013-2014 graduate fellowships for new and continuing graduate students who display superior performance in their academic endeavors and who wish to pursue full-time study in the Graduate Program at the American University in Cairo, Egypt.

The scholarship is for one semester, renewable for a maximum period of two years and may cover a summer session.

Worth of Awards: The fellowship covers:

• A waiver of tuition.
  • Student services and activities fee.
  • A monthly stipend of LE 600 for 10 months.
  • In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 10-12 hours per week of work with faculty members in teaching and research activities.

Eligibility: 

• Full admission to one of the graduate programs at AUC.
  • A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
  • Students already enrolled in one of the graduate programs and have a minimum GPA of 3.2 in their graduate courses.
  • To retain the fellowship, the recipient must carry a full course load (nine graduate credits) and maintain a GPA of 3.2 or better.

How to Apply: You are to:

• Download the graduate application form.
  • Complete the online fellowship application.
  • Deadline: closing date is May 1 for the fall semester and by November 8 for the spring semester.