Cardiff School of Psychology PhD Studentships for International Students in UK, 2013-2014

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 05/27/2013 - 17:01

Cardiff School of Psychology PhD Studentships for International Students in UK, 2013-2014Eligibility:
-
Nationality: These studentships are open to UK, EU and International Students (please see funding amount note above).
-Academic Criteria: Applicants should possess or expect to obtain a minimum of a UK upper second class honours (2:1) degree (or equivalent) in Psychology or other related discipline.
-If English is not the applicant’s first language, one of the following is required: IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL paper-based test score of 570. For the computer-based TOEFL test a score of 250 is normally required. For the internet-based TOEFL test a score of 90 is usually needed.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: Studentships are available for pursuing PhD degree level at Cardiff University, UK.

How to Apply: No separate application is necessary – consideration is automatic for all candidates who are successful in their application for admission to the School’s PhD programme. Applications for admission can be made at www.cardiff.ac.uk/apply.

Provider: Cardiff University, UK

For Which Country: UK

For Whom UK, EU and International Students

Description: Cardiff School of Psychology offers a number of PhD Studentships which are available annually. The School of Psychology is one of the largest psychology departments in the United Kingdom and the quality and relevance of its research has been recognised in every Research Assessment Exercise.

Number of award(s):Varies each year

Duration of award(s): Studentships are offered for three years.

What does it cover? UK/EU Fees plus stipend of £13,590 p.a. and a travel/conference allowance (Note: successful international candidates will have to fund the remainder of the overseas tuition fee by other means).

Selection criteria: Not Known

Notification: Not Known

Deadline: The application deadline is usually 1st October each year (start dates may also be available on 1st January, 1st April and 1st July – subject to approval by the School).