Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2014-2015

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 10/21/2013 - 14:08

University of EdinburghEligibility:-The scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
-They are awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for Undergraduate Study at the University of Edinburgh.
-Students already on a programme are not eligible.
-Applicants must also be nationals of a country outwith the EU.

Description: Scholarships will be offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. A minimum of 15 scholarships will be available for the 2014-2015 session with each award worth £2,000 per year. Awards will be tenable for the duration of the programme of study.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: Pursuing Undergraduate Degree Level at University of Edinburgh

How to Apply: by online.

Provider: University of Edinburgh

For Which Country: UK

For Whom: International Students (outwith the EU)

Number of award(s): 15 scholarships will be offered.

Duration of award(s): Scholarships will be offered for the duration of the programme of study.

What does it cover? A minimum of 15 scholarships are available for the 2014-2015 session with each award worth £2,000 per year. Awards are tenable for the duration of the programme of study.

Selection Criteria: The scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.

Notification: A University of Edinburgh Selection Committee will meet in May 2014 to select the scholarship holders. The winners of the scholarship will be announced in late May 2014.

Deadline: 1 April 2014.