You are hereEgypt Government Fellowships for Pakistani Students at EICA in Egypt, 2014

Egypt Government Fellowships for Pakistani Students at EICA in Egypt, 2014

Posted on 11 May 2013

Egypt Government Fellowships for Pakistani Students at EICA in Egypt, 2014Eligibility:
-Educational Qualification at least BSc degree in agriculture.
-Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Medical fitness (candidates have to submit medical report/ certificate)
-Previous job experience
-Age below 45 years
-The nominee’s department/Government will bear incidental expenses such as passport, visa processing fee and vaccination as well as payment of participant’s salary and emoluments during his/her training.

Description: The Government of Arab Republic of Egypt has invited nomination for fellowships for the year 2014 at Egyptian International Centre of Agriculture (EICA).

Subject: Various Courses

Level: These fellowships are for pursuing Master’s Degree Level at Egyptian International Centre of Agriculture (EICA).

How to Apply: -Dully fill Scholarship Application form and attach the required documents mentioned below:
-Attested photocopies of all the academic certificates / degrees/ transcripts.
-Evidence of proficiency in English Language.
-Statement regarding previous job experience
-Health certificate from a recognized / authorized medical doctor.
-A photocopy of Passport (Personal Information page only) or Birth Certificate or National Identity Card.
 Foreign training committee Performa (FTC) and surety bond ( Click here to download )
-Download and fill HEC Application form Application form
-Attach the payment receipt of Rs. 300 (Application Processing Fee) with HEC Application form only. All payments are to be made to -HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No.17427900133401 is being maintained for the purpose.
-Do not attach both HEC and Egyptian fellowship forms with each other. Keep them separate.
-The documents should be properly attached with the application forms and must be in proper form.

Provider: The Government of Arab Republic of Egypt

For Which Country: Egypt

For Whom: International (Students of Pakistan)

What does it cover?
-Tuition cost
-Full boarding and lodging
-Free medical care for minor ailments
-A monthly pocket money allowance at the rate of L.E. 1200 (Egyptian pound)
-The EICA assumes no responsibility for the expenses during the trip in transit area
-Round trip air ticket (economy class).

Deadline: The closing date for applications is 15th June, 2013.

University application articles

university-application RSS news

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.