Egypt Government Fellowships for Pakistani Students at EICA in Egypt, 2014

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 05/11/2013 - 11:02

Egypt Government Fellowships for Pakistani Students at EICA in Egypt, 2014Eligibility:
-Educational Qualification at least BSc degree in agriculture.
-Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Medical fitness (candidates have to submit medical report/ certificate)
-Previous job experience
-Age below 45 years
-The nominee’s department/Government will bear incidental expenses such as passport, visa processing fee and vaccination as well as payment of participant’s salary and emoluments during his/her training.

Description: The Government of Arab Republic of Egypt has invited nomination for fellowships for the year 2014 at Egyptian International Centre of Agriculture (EICA).

Subject: Various Courses

Level: These fellowships are for pursuing Master’s Degree Level at Egyptian International Centre of Agriculture (EICA).

How to Apply: -Dully fill Scholarship Application form and attach the required documents mentioned below:
-Attested photocopies of all the academic certificates / degrees/ transcripts.
-Evidence of proficiency in English Language.
-Statement regarding previous job experience
-Health certificate from a recognized / authorized medical doctor.
-A photocopy of Passport (Personal Information page only) or Birth Certificate or National Identity Card.
 Foreign training committee Performa (FTC) and surety bond ( Click here to download )
-Download and fill HEC Application form Application form
-Attach the payment receipt of Rs. 300 (Application Processing Fee) with HEC Application form only. All payments are to be made to -HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No.17427900133401 is being maintained for the purpose.
-Do not attach both HEC and Egyptian fellowship forms with each other. Keep them separate.
-The documents should be properly attached with the application forms and must be in proper form.

Provider: The Government of Arab Republic of Egypt

For Which Country: Egypt

For Whom: International (Students of Pakistan)

What does it cover?
-Tuition cost
-Full boarding and lodging
-Free medical care for minor ailments
-A monthly pocket money allowance at the rate of L.E. 1200 (Egyptian pound)
-The EICA assumes no responsibility for the expenses during the trip in transit area
-Round trip air ticket (economy class).

Deadline: The closing date for applications is 15th June, 2013.