Experienced Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson of The Jacobson Law Firm, APC to Host Complimentary ...

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 07/14/2014 - 09:16

Los Angeles, CA. (PRWEB) July 14, 2014

Experienced Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson of The Jacobson Law Firm, APC will be hosting a free Visa & Immigration Seminar on Saturday, August 23, 2014 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. to share her expertise with immigrants and sponsors throughout the community. The event will be held at St. Thomas the Apostle Hollywood Church located at 7501 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046 in the Large Parish Hall.

Attorney Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson says, “For over 15 years, it has been the policy and mission of our law office to educate our clients and the community about their rights and privileges, as well as their duties and responsibilities under current immigration laws, rules, and regulations.” The experienced immigration attorneys at The Jacobson Law Firm, APC provide these free visa & immigration seminars as part of their commitment to give back to the community.

During the presentation, Ms. Jacobson will address the various routes to obtain a green card or permanent U.S. residence, U.S. Citizenship, employment & family visas, Immigration Court (EOIR) defense, DACA and much more. Immigration attorney and naturalized U.S. citizen, Ms. Jacobson will answer questions such as:

Ms. Jacobson was recognized by Los Angeles Magazine as a Super Lawyer “Rising Star” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. In addition, for the fifth year in a row, she has been recognized by Avvo.com, a national lawyer-rating service, and given their highest legal rating of "10 – Superb” based on her experience, industry recognition, and professional conduct.

"As an immigrant to the U.S. myself, and after seventeen years of practice, providing high-quality legal immigration advice to my clients and the community continues to be my key objective. I am proud to have helped thousands of immigrants accomplish their personal and professional objectives," says Ms. Jacobson.

This visa & immigration seminar is complimentary and open to all. Please RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-visa-immigration-seminar-tickets-12162232565

All attendees will receive a voucher for a no cost in-office immigration consultation with Ms. Jacobson.

For more information about this event please visit http://www.TheLosAngelesLawyers.com.

Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson

The Jacobson Law Firm, APC

Immigration & Workers' Compensation Lawyers

(310) 277-2266

email(at)nikkijacobson(dot)com