Feldman Feldman & Association, PC Reviews Your Source of Funds for an EB-5 Investment

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 11/11/2014 - 10:17

San Diego, CA (PRWEB) November 11, 2014

Feldman Feldman & Association, PC, an immigration law firm, offers all services related to an EB-5 investment. One of the most critical components is a thorough review of the source of funds used for an EB-5 investment. Aiming to help clients get permanent residency quickly, the firm offers an opportunity to invest in any of the commercial enterprises in the US in which the person would be able to obtain permanent residency. An EB-5 Visa, also known as investor Green Card or immigrant visa through the EB-5 program, allows a foreign national and his family to immigrate to the U.S. legally. Unmarried children and the spouse can apply for their own permanent residency card as a derivative of the principal EB-5 investor.

There are certain requirements one must fulfill for obtaining the green card. First, a new commercial enterprise needs to be created as a) a new business, b) reorganizing or restructuring an already existing business which is leading to a new business or c) expanding one’s existing business. Secondly, a person has to create 10 different, brand new jobs for citizens of the U.S. or lawful residents of the country. Third, a person has to invest a minimum of $1,000,000, or if it is a targeted employment area, then the amount should be at least $500,000. Fourth, the person applying for permanent residency must put the investment capital at risk. Lastly, the investment made should be beneficial for the U.S. economy.

Talking about the procedure of getting a green card and other required procedures, one of the representatives of Feldman Feldman & Association, PC stated, “Investment can occur directly in an enterprise created by the foreign national or through a designated “Regional Center”. An investment in a Regional Center is a passive investment where the Regional Center manages the day-to-day operations of the business and ensures the project fulfills the EB-5 program’s statutory requirements.”

About Feldman& Feldman Associates, PC

Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC is an immigration law firm located in San Diego, California. The firm’s experienced immigration attorneys combine top-notch legal expertise with excellent client service in all areas of immigration law. Moreover, the immigration attorneys and staff at Feldman Feldman Associates &, PC are passionate about helping clients achieve all of their immigration goals. All attorneys at the law firm are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). They are experts in all matter surrounding green cards.

For more information, please visit http://www.immigrateme.com/.