Fischlowitz International Student Travel Fellowship, Iowa 2014-2015

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 09/10/2013 - 10:09

Grinnell CollegeScholarship Program: Fischlowitz International Student Travel Fellowship 2014-15

Type of Award: Fellowships

Nationality: Fellowship is for International Citizens

Employer: Grinnell College is offering Travel Fellowship Program

Level of Study: Undergraduate Studies

Subject: Subjects offered by the University

Duration: One Academic Year

Number of Award: Only one fellowship offered.

Am I Eligible: The applicant must be a degree seeking student of first, second, or third year standing at Grinnell College from a country outside of North America and not from any possession or territory of the United States. The successful candidate will demonstrate maturity, openness and planning in their applications, interviews, and recommendations.

How Do I Apply: By Post

What Does it Cover: Recipient will receive the fellowship award of $5,000 per year.

Description: The Fischlowitz Travel Fellowship is designed to enhance the experience of Grinnell College’s International Students by providing the opportunity to learn more about the United States through independent travel. One travel Fellowship of up to $5,000 will be available each year. The fellowship is made possible through the generous support of Teresa and Merle Fischlowitz.

Closing Date: Applications will be due by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 10, 2014.