HHL Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership in Germany 2014

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 09/03/2013 - 11:08

HHL Leipzig Graduate School of ManagementEligibility: Applicants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a first degree in business (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result. Furthermore a GMAT score of at least 650 is required. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program for the March 2014 intake are eligible to apply for this scholarship.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: Pursuing Master Degree Level

How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. For your complete application, the following documents are compulsory:
-A completed full-time M.Sc. application (online application to be found at https://study.hhl.de)
-GMAT with a score of at least 650
-Scholarship essay incl. statement of authorship (see below)
-Scholarship questionnaire

Provider: HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management

For Which Country: Germany

For Whom: National

Description:The HHL Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership 2013/14 targets future business leaders who want to study in HHL’s full-time Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) starting in March 2014. The scholarship will provide the successful applicants with a tuition waiver for the M.Sc. Program worth up to EUR 15,000. Social responsibility, effective leadership, and dedication describe the track record of the grantee. In return, the grantee will support HHL’s mission.

Number of Award: Not Known

Duration of Award: Scholarship is offered for duration of course.

What Does it Cover: The scholarship in the value of up to EUR 15,000 covers part of the tuition fees of HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program.

Selection Criteria: The selection committee evaluates the applications and afterwards decides which candidates will be awarded with the Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership.

Notification: The final decision will be communicated after the last Admission Test Day of the current intake.

Deadline: January 15, 2014 for March Intake.