June 4 date for Utkal University postgraduate applications - Times of India

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 06/01/2013 - 17:26

BHUBANESWAR: Utkal University brought out its admission notice on Saturday, which stated that applications for postgraduate courses would begin from June 4.

The university's postgraduate council chairman PK Mishra said, "The varsity has adopted a semi-online system of admission this year. Students have to fill up their details online in the varsity website and submit its printout, along with necessary documents to the respective head of departments."

Applicants have to deposit two drafts with the application instead of directly depositing the fees online: one of Rs 150 in the name of the controller of finance of the university and the other in the name of the head of the department concerned, payable at State Bank of India, campus branch.

The last date for online application is June 21, while the last date to submit the documents is June 25. Applicants can download admit cards for the pre-admission entrance test from the website (www.utkaluniversity.ac.in) after June 30.

While the university will admit students to MCA and MBA courses on the basis of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, the university is yet to take a decision on the modalities of MPharm admission. tnn