Junior Research Fellowship at Birla Institute of Technology in India, 2013

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 07/10/2013 - 03:05

Birla Institute of TechnologyEligibility: -Master’s Degree (M.Sc/M. Tech) in Chemistry/ Physics/Biology/NanoScience /NanoTechnology/Biotechnology or equivalent.
-NET/GATE qualified candidates along with experience in nanoparticle synthesis and UV-Vis absorption/ luminescence spectroscopy

Subject: Various Courses

Level: This fellowship is for pursuing Research Program.

How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically. Interested candidates may submit their application along with recent Curriculum Vitae to Dr. Amiya Priyam by e-mail amiya.priyam-at-gmail.com.

Provider: DST sponsored project

For Which Country: Mesra Ranchi, India

For Whom: National

Description: Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in DST sponsored project entitled “Synthesis of photo sensitizer-loaded metallic nanoshells and plasmonic modulation of singlet oxygen generation: towards developing a non-invasive, bimodal nano-therapeutic tool” at Department of Applied Chemistry, BIT Mesra, Ranchi.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award (s): The post is purely temporary in nature and co-terminates with the project (i.e. two years and may be extendable to 3rd year).

What does it cover? Rs. 16000/- + HRA as applicable (for NET/GATE qualified candidates) Rs. 14000/- + HRA as applicable (for non-NET/ non-GATE candidates)

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on July 20, 2013.

Deadline: July 15, 2013.