Junior Research Fellowship at B.S.Abdur Rahman University in India, 2013

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 07/11/2013 - 07:03

B.S.Abdur Rahman UniversityEligibility:
-First Class in M. Tech (Polymer Technology) or M.Sc (Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Organic/Inorganic/Physical /Analytical/ Applied Chemistry).
-Not more than 28 years.
Desirable:
1. UGC/CSIR-JRF/SLET/CSIR-LS/GATE
2. Research experience in Polymer Chemistry.

Description: Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work in a DST sponsored project entitled “Development of COF /Polyimide composites with low dielectric constant for microelectronic applications” in the department of chemistry.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: This scholarship is for pursuing Research Programme.

How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically and by Post.

Provider: DST sponsored project

For Which Country: Chennai, India

For Whom: Students of India

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award (s): Three years. (The appointment will be initially for one year and renewable on a yearly basis).

What does it cover? Rs. 12,000 per month (for the first two years) & Rs. 14,000 per month (for the third year). NOTE: Opportunities exist for registration for a PhD as per the norms of the University.

Selection Criteria: Successful recipients will receive the Scholarship offer from the Faculty of the Professions. All applications will be assessed on a merit-based selection process. To accept the Scholarship, the recipient MUST accept the University offer of admissions by the deadline stipulated in the Scholarship offer letter. If no response is received by the specified deadline, the offer of the Scholarship will lapse and will be offered to the next eligible candidate.

Notification: Not Known

Deadline: Applications with complete bio-data along with photocopies of professional certificates should reach the following address on or before 15-07-2013.