Kennedy University Streamlines Comprehensive Education Benchmarking Using Dynamic Online Education Platform

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 07/11/2014 - 01:06

Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 11, 2014

Kennedy University, one of the leading names in online education, has proudly announced the new online education platform. The announcement was made in an online conference where the Dean of Kennedy University gave a brief overview of online education practices at Kennedy University. He said, “The new benchmarking tool not only simplifies the online education process but it also lets students experience real time, comprehensive learning by allowing uploads of data spread sheets and documents.”

The dynamic online education platform is the best distance learning platform made till day. The new SaaS (Software as a Service) based application will not require any kind of software installation or a hardware plug in as it runs at the dedicated server of Kennedy University and lets students access the educational material on their home computers or any device they are attending the lecture from. Moreover, this dynamic platform has also enabled the students to upload their assignments in form of spread sheets or documents to the cloud server of Kennedy University in order to be checked and scored by their instructors later.

Along with the new feature of spread sheet and document uploading, this new platform has brought ease to the faculty members as well, by letting them upload exam scores of a single batch in just one click. All they need to do is import the marks of students on a template that is compatible with this platform and is already provided to them and upload. According the main stream administration of the university; this new platform has not only created a benchmark for us but also set us as an example for others to follow, because the kind of seamless educational experience students will have through it now is not only unconventional but also unseen before.

According to resources this new online education platform will be up and ready for students to start learning through it with the start of fall semester. The entire administration along with faculty and staff of Kennedy University looked really excited and enthusiastic with the launch of this new, dynamic online education platform.

About Kennedy University

Kennedy University is an accredited online university that has degree and diploma offerings in more than 71 majors through 16 specialized schools to choose from. Along with generous scholarship grants and a range of student services, Kennedy University has made its mark in the online education sector and has become the most trusted name among students and working adults for professional online programs that bring guaranteed career boost.