MUIS Merit Partial Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates in Australia

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 08/06/2013 - 01:42

Macquarie UniversityMacquarie University offers partial merit scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. These scholarships are equivalent to $5,000 and it will be awarded towards the commencement fee or reimbursed if fees already paid on basis of academic merit. To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must met the university’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline). Application should be submitted till 30th November 2013 for session 1, 2014.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided for courses offered by the Macquarie University in Australia.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree level at Macquarie University in Australia.
Scholarship Provider: Macquarie University, Australia
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia

Eligibility: Applicants must:
-Be a citizen of any of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam.
-Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
-Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.

Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America and Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: The MUIS provides a partial tuition fee scholarships for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. MUIS Merit Partial Scholarships are country-specific and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University. The MUIS is highly competitive and awarded based on academic merit.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): A Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) Merit award is a one off scholarship payment only for the value in AUD outlined in the Scholarship Offer.

What does it cover? MUIS Merit is a Partial Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, it is equivalent to $5,000 and it will be awarded towards the commencement fee or reimbursed if fees already paid.

Selection Criteria: The scholarships will be awarded on basis of academic merit.

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
-Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
-Applicants must complete an online MUIS application form.
-Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for:
-MUIS Merit

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th November 2013 for session 1, 2014.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application