PhD / Postdoctoral Scholarship Program for Swiss Applicants in France

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 06/19/2013 - 07:19

French government

This scholarship program is implemented by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with Campus France. PhD and / or postdoctoral trainees will be granted mobility grants to perform part of their research in a French laboratory. For this scholarship candidate must be attached to a Swiss laboratory or be enrolled in a Swiss higher education institution. Duration of scholarship can vary between 3, 6, and 12 months. Applicants can apply till June 15, 2013.

Study Subject (s): Scholarship is provided to study any subject offered by the universities in France.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD and / or postdoctoral programme.
Scholarship Provider: French government
Scholarship can be taken at: France

Eligibility: The candidate must be attached to a Swiss laboratory or be enrolled in a Swiss higher education institution.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Swiss citizens can apply for this scholarship.

Scholarship Description: Since the 2012-2013 academic year, France and Switzerland have a scholarship program for mobility cross, at postgraduate level. This program is by the French side, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the operator of international mobility programs for the French government. As such, the Embassy of France awards mobility grants for PhD and postdoctorals trainees currently working in a Swiss laboratory to perform part of their research in a French laboratory.

Number of awards (s): Not Known

Duration of award (s): Scholarship duration can vary between 3, 6, and 12 months.

What does it cover?  12 months financing doctoral level (1600 euros/month) and 12-month funding level postdoctoral training (2900 euros/month).

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: The result of applications will be available till June 30, 2013.

How to Apply: Interested applicants should contact the Embassy of France in Switzerland for application files: Dominique Dunon Bluteau at dominique.dunon-bolter-at- diplomatie.gouv.fr
Applications must be sent by the coordinator of the project by electronic version AND paper at the following addresses: dominique.dunon-bolter-at-diplomatie.gouv.fr and fanny.coste @ diplomatie.gouv.fr
Service of Cooperation and Cultural Action
Embassy of France in Switzerland
Schosshaldenstrasse 46
CH-3006 Bern
Switzerland

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2013

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application