Scholarships for International Students at University of Bristol in UK

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 10/27/2013 - 22:40

University of BristolThe University of Bristol is offering ten international scholarships for new international students for 2014 entry. Five scholarships of £8,500 each are available for pursuing undergraduate degree and five scholarships of £8,500 each are offered for master’s degree level. Applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or master’s programme at the University. Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply. The application deadline is 14 June 2014.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Bristol in UK.
Course Level: The scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or master’s degree level at the University of Bristol in UK.
Scholarship Provider: University of Bristol, UK.
Scholarship can be taken at: 
UK

Eligibility: Eligible students:
-All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
-All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
-Applicants may be from any discipline.
-Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
-Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for the scholarships.

Scholarship Description: The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students. All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or master’s programme and applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.

Number of award(s): Ten scholarships are offered.

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? The scholarships will provide:
-Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2014 entry.
-This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
-Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective masters students for 2014 entry.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 13th June, 2014.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application