St. John’s College Scholarship & Alumni Scholarship, Illinois, 2013-2014

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 04/26/2013 - 12:05

St. John’s College Scholarship & Alumni Scholarship, Illinois, 2013-2014Scholarship Program: St. John’s College Scholarship & Alumni Scholarship

Type of Award: Scholarship

Nationality: U.S. citizens are invited to apply.

Employer: St. John’s College is awarding scholarship program.

Level of study: This Scholarship is for Undergraduate Studies.

Subject(s): Subjects offered by the Department of Nursing.

Duration: Scholarship is organised for one academic year.

Number of awards: Two scholarships will be offered.

Am I eligible? 1. Applicants must be a current or past member of a 4-H club who has exhibited at a county fair Age 15 or older as of June 29, 2013.

2.Applicants must show in at least one class at the 2013 Elaine Furu-Baker Memorial Horse Show Winners of the EFB Memorial Scholarship prior to 2012 are eligible to apply in 2013.

3.Scholarship winner must be willing to place funds in a Certificate of Deposit until they are accepted at a college of their choice.

4.Recipients must apply the entire scholarship toward their education or books at a technical school or college.

5.A committee of judges will read and score each essay. Before judging, the essays will be assigned a number, and judged anonymously.

How do I apply? The mode of applying is By Post.

What does it cover? Contact the employer.

Description: St. John’s College offers a limited number of scholarships each year made possible by our generous donors. New and returning students are encouraged to apply for the St. John’s College Scholarships for the 2013-2014 academic year. Scholarships are made possible by our generous donors.

Closing Date: All completed applications must be post-marked by May 3, 2013.