The University of Calgary Chooses Talemetry as its Recruitment Marketing Platform

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 07/22/2014 - 09:00

Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) July 22, 2014

Talemetry, the leading provider of recruitment marketing and sourcing solutions, announced today that the University of Calgary has selected Talemetry to enhance their existing Oracle PeopleSoft talent acquisition manager solution to deliver a complete recruitment marketing platform.

University of Calgary is planning to become one of Canada's top five research universities by 2016, and it will be particularly important to attract and retain key talent. Talemetry will help the University attract and nurture talent to support its fundamental goal of being a comprehensive academic and research institution.

"We are excited that the University of Calgary has selected Talemetry as a key component of its recruitment marketing strategy. Talemetry's platform will provide recruiters the ability to directly source candidates from a variety of candidate databases and create talent acquisition and nurturing campaigns to market open jobs to candidates," said Nick Rusiniak, Talemetry VP of Sales.

About the University of Calgary

The University of Calgary attracts and nurtures the talent that drives new knowledge creation, improves lives, and betters our world. In this rich learning environment, the University serves over 31,000 students in more than 200 undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs, and provides the community with diverse lifelong learning opportunities. International study, volunteer, work, and research programs provide global context while promoting diversity and excellence in learning, teaching and research. http://www.ucalgary.ca

About Talemetry

Talemetry delivers all the tools recruiters need to find, attract, and engage the talent they need today - and tomorrow - in a single, simple, and social cloud-based solution. As the leading provider of recruitment marketing and sourcing solutions, the Talemetry software-as-a-service (SaaS) suite includes talent sourcing and CRM, job broadcasting, agency, career sites, and candidate application solutions. The Talemetry platform provides deep integration and seamless configuration with customers' existing systems and service providers. Talemetry Inc. (formerly known as Talent Technology Corporation) has been helping hundreds of employers, including Fortune 500 companies, find better talent faster since 2000. To learn more, visit http://www.talemetry.com or follow @Talemetry.