Vancouver Immigration Lawyers at The Immigration Group Now Provide Enhanced Services

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 01/01/2015 - 12:11

Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) January 01, 2015

Vancouver immigration lawyers at the Immigration Group have recently announced that they now provide an enhanced list of services for their clients. The lawyers and consultants at the Miller Thomson Immigration Group have half a century of combined experience in dealing with cases of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Canada Border Services Agency, Service Canada, US Citizenship and Immigration Service, US Customs and Border Protection and the US Department of Labor.

Vancouver immigration lawyers provide the following services for their clients. The list has been enhanced to incorporate the needs of clients from different circles of life and with different needs.

About Catherine Sas

An active member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Catherine Sas, Q.C., is a partner at the Immigration Group. She is also a past chair of both the B.C. Immigration Law Section and the National Immigration Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association. She has participated in continuing legal education seminars, appeared before parliamentary committees on immigration issues and spoken at international conferences and symposiums. Sas has been recognized as a leading immigration practitioner by Lexpert, Whos Who Legal and Best Lawyers in Canada. Catherine was voted Vancouver’s Best Immigration Lawyer for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014. For more information, log on to http://canadian-visa-lawyer.com/ or call 604.643.1282.