Wellington Women Lawyers’ Association Undergraduate Scholarships, New Zealand

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 07/08/2013 - 11:03

Victoria University of WellingtonWellington Women Lawyers’ Association offers undergraduate scholarships for women in the field of law. Scholarships are available for pursuing LLB degree level at Victoria University of Wellington. The award is offered to New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents only. The scholarships are tenable for one year, however previous recipients may apply for the scholarship in future years. The application deadline is 31 March 2014.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of law at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Scholarship Provider: Wellington Women Lawyers’ Association.
Scholarship can be taken at: New Zealand

Eligibility: Applicants for this scholarship must be:
-Female
-Full-time undergraduate students studying at 200 level or above
-Studying for their LLB at Victoria University (Students studying for their LLM may also be considered).
The Selection of recipients will be made primarily on the basis of financial need. They are required to have an interview with the VUW Student Finance Advisory Service prior to the application deadline (Please note appointments must be made in advance).

Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of New Zealand can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: These Scholarships have been established by the Wellington Women Lawyers’ Association. To assist women studying law at Victoria University of Wellington. The award is offered to New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents only.

Number of award(s): Two scholarships are offered.

Duration of award(s): The scholarships are tenable for one year, however previous recipients may apply for the scholarship in future years.

What does it cover? Total offer is of $1000.00.

Selection criteria: The Selection of recipients will be made primarily on the basis of financial need.

Notification:  Not Known

How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 March 2014.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application