Westminster International Scholarships for African and Developing Country Students 2013

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 05/27/2013 - 00:01

Westminster International Scholarships for African and Developing Country Students 2013Course: Any course of study
Level: Graduate (masters)
Provider: University of Westminster
For Which Country: UK

Scholarship Description: The Westminster International Scholarships are fully funded generous awards aimed at students from developing countries who wish to study a full-time Masters degree at the University.

Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at University of Westminster.

Scholarship Criteria: The main criteria are academic excellence, development potential, and financial need. Particular preference will be given to you if you can demonstrate how the knowledge you acquire from your studies will aid the development of your own country.

Eligible groups: Nationals /citizens of an African country or any developing country

Participating Institutions: University of Westminster, United Kingdom

Fields of study: Any field or course of study available at the University

Number of awards: Not specified by provider

Scholarship benefits: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.

Method of Application: Please do not apply if you have not been admitted to a programme offered at the University of Westminster. You must have been offered a place (conditional or unconditional) on a course at the University before you can apply for this scholarship.

For detailed and current information on applications, please visit How to Apply for a University of Westminster Scholarship.

DEADLINES: The deadline for applications is 31 May 2013 for September 2013 intake and 1 November 2013 for January 2014 intake.

Contact
Scholarships Office:
Second Floor, 101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
T: +44 (0)20 7911 5000 ext 66257, 66258 or 66259
F: +44 (0)20 7915 5483
E: scholarships@westminster.ac.uk

Or see the university’s contact page 

Application Deadline: 31 May / 1 November 2013

Open to International students: Yes