What's new: Admissions Open at Azim Premji University - The Hindu

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 12/28/2014 - 06:53

Admissions Open at Azim Premji University

The Azim Premji University has opened admissions to its two-year full-time master’s programmes (M.A. Education, M.A. Development and M.A. Public Policy and Governance) and three-year residential undergraduate programmes (B.Sc. or B.A. with specialisations in sciences, social sciences and humanities). Applicants will be short-listed based on a written test and a personal interview. The final date for applications for the postgraduate programmes is Feb 6, 2015 with the test scheduled in 30 centres across India on Feb 15, 2015. The early admission applications for the undergraduate programmes close on Jan 12, 2015. Applications for regular admissions close on May 25, 2015 with the test and interviews scheduled in June 2015.

Students can apply online on the university website. For details, e-mail at ugadmissions@apu.edu.in for undergraduate programmes, admissions@apu.edu.in for master’s programmes or log on to www.azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/

admissions

Summer programme for high school students

Knowledge@Wharton High School (KWHS) of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, is launching a summer programme called the KWHS Global Young Leaders Academy for high school students from India and other countries. The two-week academic programme will be held in May and June 2015. High school students aged 15 to 18 years from across India, South Asia and other countries are eligible to apply through BrainGain Magazine, a study abroad portal that is collaborating with KWHS for this programme. Applications can be submitted online at http://wharton.braingainmag.com by January 31, 2015.