Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Always telling truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

A relationship plays an crucial part in our lives. It mainly provides comfort and relieve to us during hard struggling times. But sometimes situations are not felicitous as per our requirement then it’s not easy to tell them truth. So always telling truth is not most important consideration in any relationship. I will declaim my reasoning by taking three examples into consideration.

First, truth is always hurtful. For instance, my aunt was diagnosed with cancer. She was vacillating at final stage of cancer. Doctor told us that she is not going to make it and time left for her is around 2 weeks. When my aunt asked from us that what doctor told about reports, we became numb and no one of us have courage to tell her truth that she is not going to make it and she will die with in two weeks. Here if we would have told her truth then she would have not enjoyed the last days of her life. But evading truth was relieving for happiness sake of her and us. Situations makes us do what it desires.

Hence, in addition to some times we may confront some situations in which inadvertently we do some mistakes which we are not supposed to do. But sometimes it’s inexorable. For elaboration take example of husband and wife, wife demanded some jewellery from his husband. But due to time constraints always he was not able to purchase it. So now, if he tells her then argument can lead to disastrous scenario, but if he hides the truth and makes excuse that jewellery shop was not opened or he has given order for making it. Then she will get comfort and also she can sleep nicely without worrying that his husband is not callous person. He cares for her. Here, both were happy just by hiding the truth which can upset his wife, which he cares because he loves her.

Finally, children does lot of mistakes during their childhood. Sometimes they break expensive things which are precious and invaluable. But they lie keeping the fact away because it will upset their parents and it’s not like they did it on purpose. So truth became patty if it can hurt happiness of our loved ones.

So example of husband and wife, children and parents and my aunt shows that in these cases, if truth is told then it will hurt someone emotionally very bad. But what worth is relationship who can not provide happiness to our loved ones. The truth is not everything which is essential in lives because love and affections are more dominant . So it evinces my reasoning for holding my opinion.

Sentence: Situations makes us do what it desires.
Description: The fragment Situations makes us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace makes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: For elaboration take example of husband and wife, wife demanded some jewellery from his husband.
Error: jewellery Suggestion: jewelry

Sentence: So now, if he tells her then argument can lead to disastrous scenario, but if he hides the truth and makes excuse that jewellery shop was not opened or he has given order for making it.
Error: jewellery Suggestion: No alternate word

You have a lot of 'But' in the sentences. Be sensitive to use 'On the other hand', 'However','Nonetheless','But' in the essays.