In order to learn language well, we should also learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyles of people who speak it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that learning new language is not easy for many people. While I accept that people have reasons why they ignore cultures and lifestyles in learning process, I believe that good students should learn not only language itself but also cultures and lifestyles of the country they learn.

People have no desire to gain their knowledge regarding the country, the cultures, as well as the lifestyles of societies in the country because of a lot of reasons. The first, students do not need to study deeply. Language learners just require the language for their business instead of full understanding. For instance, students are required to have listening, writing, reading, speaking as well. The second, most people prefer instant skill than long-time need. It will take much time to add new knowledge such as history of the country, the cultures, and the lifestyles. The third, lazy students have no passion to know more about them because they have to attempt bigger than they do before.

Nevertheless, good students who want to obtain their knowledge comprehensively are suggested to learn how country was created, how citizens interact with others, as well as how people fill their days. While people look for new insight about cultures and lifestyles, they automatically understand more about the language. They can relate the knowledge to the language which they are trying to understand. Therefore, students who want to make literature as their focus must pick cultures and lifestyle lessons on their study because of their obligation in campus life.

Based on what I wrote above, I conclude that many people easily leave cultures and lifestyles because of many reasons. I believe that, people who are expert in language must take courses in order to fulfill their necessity in the language they learn.