Family life is so important. These days families are dividing into smaller ones. Joint family has been successful in many ways. Now it is believed nuclear family has more opportunities for success than joint families.

Humans being social, group life is the way they have chosen to lead since primitive times. The experience to live in groups more so in family is necessity for various reasons. In modern times, owing to the changes in life style the pattern of living is changing. It needs to be decided what kind of family life in changed circumstances has an edge over the other among the two.

To put the matter into proper light, joint family is traditional way of leading life. It comprises elders like grand parents, the parents and children.It tends to offer all the ways and means to support the group intere...

Sentence: More often than not, the eldest member has the pivotal position and holds the right to have his say more than others in various matters.
Description: The word say is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to say

it is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts