E-grader

How your E-grader works?
What is the ideal essay? How many perfect essay are used to catch ideal essay?

How your E-grader works?
----------------------
E-grader judges essays by attributes, like 'the performance on sentences' in one of your essays:

How many sentences: 22.0 20.6003584229 107% => OK
Sentence length: 16.0 20.1344086022 79% => OK
Sentence length SD: 37.4941317723 48.9658058833 77% => OK
Chars per sentence: 81.4545454545 100.406767564 81% => OK
Words per sentence: 16.0 20.6045352989 78% => OK
Discourse Markers: 2.09090909091 5.45110844103 38% => More transition words/phrases wanted.
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.53405017921 88% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 5.5376344086 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 15.0 11.8709677419 126% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 3.0 3.85842293907 78% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 4.0 4.88709677419 82% => OK

the values (the first number) should not be too big or too small compared to the average values (the second number). if not, e-grader will give warning messages, like:

More transition words/phrases wanted.

----------------------
What is the ideal essay?
ideal essays need to be outstanding in some attributes, for example, they have more different words, sentences are developed smoothly, content is well organized, readability_index is over average etc.

---------------------
How many perfect essay are used to catch ideal essay?

We don't understand this question exactly. Can you please explain this question more in details?

The main purpose of the bar chart is to provide information about the proportion of part-time employees in four various countries of the UK in the period from 1980 to 2010.

From an overall perspective, we can see that the rate of part-time workers experienced an increasing trend in all countries except Northern Ireland in the period given.

It is readily apparent Wales witnessed the highest proportion of part-time employees in both years with just over 30% in 1980 and at around 35% in 2010, compared with other countries. The second-highest rate was in England in both years. The figure rose from approximately 25% in 1980 to just over 30% in 2010. Similarly, by 2010, the percentage of part-time workers had experienced a climbing movement and it reached 19% by a rise of about 8% in Scotland.

Regarding the country of Northern Ireland, it is a noticeable fact that the proportion of part-time workers decreased marginally over the timescale. The figure for the country dwindled to around 13% in 2010 by a decrease of 2%.

Thank you for response.
Why you think 20.60035 is better than 22? what is the reason? do you have a lot of different top essays(30 score) that they average is 20.60035? If yes, how many essays do you have to calculation of this normal and ideal point ?
Thanks for your great site. This is very helpful to us

The number 20.6003584229 is the average value from 20,000 essays. it means 20,000 users write the essay with about 20 sentences. We consider it as the 'ideal' number. If you don't have very big number like: 30 or very small number 10, then there is no problem. It doesn't mean 20.60035 will be better than 22.

The calculation of the final marks is based on the technology of machine learning, and it takes account on all attributes together. it is not depending on one attribute.

So you don't need to pay much attention on details, but look at those warning messages like: 'More transition words/phrases wanted.', so put more transition words on next essays.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the article that was published in your newspaper today. It was about a sports program, namely little sportsman. I am quite disappointing to say that the reporter have published inappropriate comments which is unfair and injustice. I believe the publisher should do some background research before putting down to the paper.

The program is all about the conventional way of improving the sports in today's competitive era. As a sportsman, I understand how important it is to deal with the young payers in terms of discipline and time management. This show is maintaining the same set of integrity and showcase how exactly an individual could improve his or her sport.

I would be grateful if you could in future editions provide the positive article about the programme and tell to the reporter to apologize in the following episode of the program.

Looking forward with the positive response

Yours faithfully,
Vikas Hooda

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter in connection to my recent trip in your taxi no 2343 on 25-12-2018, wherein, I left my important documents.
As you aware that every month, I take my airport pick and drop service from your travel desk. This time, unfortunately during my airport drop, I forgot an important document in the back pocket of the driver’s seat.
I would like to inform you that this is an important document that holds important calculations and data which I may need at my client’s location. Due to physical constraint, I am unable to collect that document today and you request you to recover the document from the driver and scan and send me across at ggggg@jhjhjh.com.
I will highly appreciate your efforts for supporting me at this moment of time and providing me the information in the documents at its earliest.
Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Gagan

The given diagrams compare the layout of a medical centre in 2008 and 2010. Overall, a lot of changes were made to the medical centre in just two years, the principal change being the addition of an education room and a mother and child room. in 2008, the main entrance, which was towards the south, opened into a waiting room. The room opened into a corridor towards the north. There was a reception in the waiting behind which there was a staff room, which also opened into the corridor. Towards the ht of the waiting room and the southeast corner of the whole building was the laboratory, hich also had its access from the waiting room. The treatment room was in the northwest corner of the building, and there were three doctor's offices along the northern wall of the medical centre, all of which had entrance through the corridor. There was vacant space on the northeast and southwest corner of the building. in 2010, in the southwest corner a mother and child room, and an education room were made, whereas a store was constructed in the northeast corner. The doctor's offices were made smaller and instead of three, there were four small doctor's offices. A pharmacy was also opened just behind the laboratory. This pharmacy opened into the corridor. The laboratory was given another access through the corridor. The rest of the plan was the same as in 2008.

Over the last few years, there has been a significant increase in the number of people travelling to inhabitable or hostile places. Most of them are driven by a passion to achieve something that few others have been able to achieve. They want to experience the adrenalin rush that such expeditions bring on.
Travelling to difficult places has both advantages and disadvantages. One of the biggest benefits of undertaking difficult journeys is that they improve one’s confidence in one’s abilities. While the journey can be physically and mentally exhausting, the exhilaration that one experiences upon its successful completion is not something that can be described in mere words. It is this need to test one’s limits that propelled sailors like Magellan and Columbus to sail around the world and discover unknown lands. It is this need to conquer the unknown that encourages people to climb mountains. And there are many takers for this trend. Adventure tourism is growing by leaps and bounds. People are aware of the risks, yet they want to experience the thrill. So, they set out on difficult journeys.
On the other side, difficult journeys can be extremely dangerous. Things can go against our plans. Lots of travelers have died while trekking difficult mountains or rafting in turbulent rivers. There are also many adventure travelers who sustain serious injuries that leave them immobile for the rest of their lives. Another drawback of such journeys is that if the travelers go missing or find themselves in trouble, the governments may have to launch costly rescue operations.
To conclude, difficult journeys are extremely thrilling. They are equally dangerous; yet many people undertake them because they want to test their limits and conquer the unknown.

Hi John,

It was great hearing from you after such a long time.And i hope that aunty and uncle are in their best health.
I am so excited to hear that you are moving to new delhi on account of your new job.So ,congratulations buddy!

Well ,since your office is located near the border of delhi,i would recommend you to look for an accomodation in the
sector 22 of gurgoan area.It is a wonderful place with great night life and malls near by.

Dont worry about the transportation as the area is very well connected.Bus service is fluid and you will
find lot of autos and taxis for rides even at late night.There is metro serivce just 3 kms from that
area and the best part is you will skip the traffic of delhi.

In terms of getting to know people,you wont be facing any problem as the area i am suggesting is completely residential
with society clubs in it.Just enroll yourself there and meet new people.Easy right?

Hopefully i will see you as soon as land here.Take care.

Lots of love,
Ayan

The supplied pie charts delineate the comparative proportion of a variety of nutrients consumed by an ordinary American in every cuisine and snacks daily. However, these components may harm health if the intake is abundant.

Considering the nutrient with the most significant consumption during breakfast, it is apparent that sugar and saturated fats are equally consumed (16% each). In comparison, sodium is consumed slightly lesser, i.e. 14%. On the other hand, more than a quarter of sodium and saturated fats are consumed during lunch, while merely 19% of sugar is eaten.

Further, it can be observed that, where about 42% of sugar is heavily added in snacks, saturated fat and sodium are comparatively lesser (21% and 14%, respectively). Moreover, most people consume sodium in dinner, i.e. up to 43%, followed by 37% of fat; however, a little less than a quarter of sugar is preferred in the last meal.

Overall, it can be deduced that an average person in the USA consumes more or less the same percentage of each ingredient in different meals throughout the day.