Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I believe, improved technology has already changed the way people live, today. Microwave, oven, and refrigerator have taken a very important place in every kitchen. Nowadays, we hardly can see kitchen without these devices. These help us to save our time and energy, so people can concentrate on the other important things rather cooking. In early days, women used to spend whole day in the kitchen. However, today’s women can easily play various roles, as a wife, a mother, and a working woman with the help of these devices.

First, there is a saying that, “Time is money” and it’s true...

Sentence: Traffic and pollution already kill our half of the energy, and by the time we rich home from work or college, we are totally exhausted.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to we and rich

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl