Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

In the new millennium, it has been considered that young people at high school should participate in unpaid community services which are mandatory programmes. In my personal point of view, it brings a lot of benefits to both an individual and society.

First of all, when a young person participates in these programmes, he or she improves his or her sociability. Since, he or she has to communicates with different people with various personalities. In addition, it improves their abilities in order to be a good colleague when they go to university that it is extremely important for their future.

Furthermore, research indicates those people who were in unpaid community services have better opportunities to be successful in their career because they experienced different methods to have better performance and also found different skills during that period.

Finally, unpaid community services at high school reduce crime rates in each society. Indeed, young people in that time span spend their time in these programmes and don't have enough time to waste their time or face difficulties which makes them criminal.

In conclusion, high school programmes should be more practical, as far as I'm concerned. As a matter of fact, practical programmes prepare young people for their future life compared to theoretical programmes.

Minimum 250 words.