Exclusive Interview With EngVid.com Founder Joshua Kostka Published As Ultimate Vocabulary Blog Post, eReflect Announces

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 12/15/2014 - 19:34

New York City, NY (PRWEB) December 16, 2014

Ultimate Vocabulary™, the vocabulary building software designed by eReflect, has published an interview with Joshua Kostka, the founder of EngVid.com. Among other things, they spoke about Kostka's aspiration to make his website the go-to resource for anyone who wants to improve their English proficiency through educational videos.

The vocabulary builder editors asked Kostka about his decision to create EngVid.com, a website that takes a unique approach to English language learning. As Kostka reveals, the fact that he had to learn a second language as an adult made him realize what language aspects are crucial for communication but are unfortunately not taught in the classroom. His EngVid.com website touches upon such language aspects, including idioms, everyday expressions, business English, taboo or negative phrases, and a wide range of other parts of the English language a typical English class doesn’t emphasize.

His idea was to create “a style of lesson video that would be focused, engaging, and consumable in small segments," he said. "It was also important that the format of the lessons be something we could create relatively quickly,” Kostka emphasizes in his interview. Learning through videos allows non-English learners of the language to absorb this knowledge without much effort and without the process being too cognitively heavy or uninspiring.

His website essentially teaches English through videos, and the videos cover an exhaustive list of modules, from vocabulary and spelling to colloquial use of the language in business and informal settings. Learners visiting the site can improve vocabulary performance, become better communicators, and eventually turn into confident English language speakers who use the right idiom or expression in the right context.

At the moment, the website offers over 800 educational videos anyone can access and watch, as Kostka reveals to the Ultimate Vocabulary™ editors. As the website’s popularity increases, Kostka is planning to add more features, teachers, videos, and tools on his website so that more people worldwide will benefit from watching the videos, downloading printable study materials, and finding new and exciting ways to improve their English.

***********

For more information on how you can benefit from Ultimate Vocabulary, please visit its official website, http://www.ultimatevocabulary.com.

About Ultimate Vocabulary™

Ultimate Vocabulary provides a proven and powerful platform, built to improve anyone’s vocabulary.

The interactive self-improvement system provides more learning tools than any other program on the market, as well as more information on words.

The Ultimate Vocabulary software provides each and every user with a personal computer tutor. Providing a step-by-step guide to learning a powerful vocabulary, Ultimate Vocabulary is the learning tool everyone can benefit from.

Of course, the software is also backed by eReflect’s iron-clad money back guarantee.

Article references
www.prweb.com