FOREST

FOREST

Indonesia country is riches in soulteast Asia. It has many island and sea. So, it has much natue sourches. Forest is one of natue sourche in indonesia. Forest is a place for animal and plants. Forest should keep because many animal and plant in there. Because, forest is a plase for life and grow. If it is not keep,, wild animal will move to home society.

Forest is consist of trees and plants which is using for many needs. Plant is containing organic compound. Isolation of organic compound is diffucult prosess because much process which using for it such as sampel preparation, extraction, phytochemistry test and many other. Dozen kilogram of plant produced a little of organic compound. One of methode which we can use is syntesis metode.

Besides that, forest is function as absorb water if volume of water rise because rain. Felling of tree is one of fact causes become flood. The people do fellling of tree at several forest. While they do it, they not think about impact which will be happen. Finally, society who stay in around there get it impact.

Reboysasion is one methode for reduce happen flood. Planting tree is very important for world and people. Much positive impact which we can feel with planting tree such as fresh air, not happen flood, absorb air not healthy from engine factory and absorb CO2 compound in atmospher causes global warming effect.

In conclusion, Indonesia is riches country in Soulteast Asia. Forest is one of place which must keep because without forest, not place which can absorb water if volume water rise. We can find plant which contain organic compound. Felling of tree is one of fact causes become flood and reboysasion is methode for reduce happen flood.

Sentence: Indonesia country is riches in soulteast Asia.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and riches

Sentence: Forest is consist of trees and plants which is using for many needs.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and consist
Description: The fragment and plants which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Isolation of organic compound is diffucult prosess because much process which using for it such as sampel preparation, extraction, phytochemistry test and many other.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and using

Sentence: Besides that, forest is function as absorb water if volume of water rise because rain.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and absorb

Sentence: Reboysasion is one methode for reduce happen flood.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and reduce

Sentence: Felling of tree is one of fact causes become flood and reboysasion is methode for reduce happen flood.
Suggestion: Refer to for and reduce

Error: soulteast Suggestion: southeast

Sentence: So, it has much natue sourches.
Error: natue Suggestion: nature
Error: sourches Suggestion: sources

Sentence: Forest is one of natue sourche in indonesia.
Error: sourche Suggestion: source
Error: indonesia Suggestion: induces
Error: natue Suggestion: nature

Sentence: Because, forest is a plase for life and grow.
Error: plase Suggestion: place

Error: phytochemistry Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sampel Suggestion: sample
Error: prosess Suggestion: process
Error: diffucult Suggestion: difficult

Sentence: One of methode which we can use is syntesis metode.
Error: syntesis Suggestion: synthesis
Error: methode Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: metode Suggestion: method

Sentence: The people do fellling of tree at several forest.
Error: fellling Suggestion: felling

Sentence: Much positive impact which we can feel with planting tree such as fresh air, not happen flood, absorb air not healthy from engine factory and absorb CO2 compound in atmospher causes global warming effect.
Error: atmospher Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: reboysasion Suggestion: reposition