Global Warming in Indonesia

Global Warming in Indonesia

Global warming is warming of the earth caused by greenhouse effect. Greenhouse effect is emergency gas greenhouse in atmosphere which hampers release of heat from the earth. The main causes of global warming are increased use of fuel-oil, decreased area of woods, and behavior of human.

WWF (World Wild Fund) Indonesia said: “ Nowadays in Indonesia has been found impact from global warming”. For example, global warming in Indonesia changes klimate which becames the longest summer which consist of faild harvest, crisis fresh water, and burn of wood. Global warming is missing diverse of flaura and fauna in Indonesia which have diverse species of reef. Many reef died at Seribu Island caused high temperatur of seatriggers.

Verena said “ the global warming increase case tropical disease such as malaria and demam berdarah everyyears in Indonesia more. Beside that, research from Meterology’s corporation and Geofisika said “ February is periode with intensity most rain fall during 30 last years in Indonesia. That is indicate changing klimate which cause global warming.

Indonesia located in equator is first country which will be experience impact global warming. The impact has been felt in 1998 with temperatur high and more high at the next years. In 2070 approximatly 800 thousand house near sea must move and 2000 from 18 thousand island in Indonesia will sink caused rise in sea water. Changin klimate is cause global warming becaming big issue in world. The melting of ice in South pole and North pole make extinction habitats. There is fact from global warming.

Global warming is caused by human activity with produce greenhouse gas emissions from industry, motor cycle, energy of elecric, and more over using electric.

Nowadays in Indonesia has been found impact from global warming.
Nowadays in Indonesia, impact has been found from global warming.

Sentence: For example, global warming in Indonesia changes klimate which becames the longest summer which consist of faild harvest, crisis fresh water, and burn of wood.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to crisis and fresh

Sentence: Verena said the global warming increase case tropical disease such as malaria and demam berdarah everyyears in Indonesia more.
Suggestion: Refer to case and tropical

Sentence: That is indicate changing klimate which cause global warming.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and indicate

Sentence: Indonesia located in equator is first country which will be experience impact global warming.
Suggestion: Refer to impact and global

Sentence: The impact has been felt in 1998 with temperatur high and more high at the next years.
Suggestion: Refer to temperatur and high

Sentence: The melting of ice in South pole and North pole make extinction habitats.
Description: The fragment pole make extinction is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Global warming is caused by human activity with produce greenhouse gas emissions from industry, motor cycle, energy of elecric, and more over using electric.
Description: The fragment using electric . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace electric with noun

Error: becames Suggestion: became
Error: faild Suggestion: fail

Sentence: Many reef died at Seribu Island caused high temperatur of seatriggers.
Error: seatriggers Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: temperatur Suggestion: temperature

Error: demam Suggestion: ?
Error: everyyears Suggestion: every ears

Sentence: Beside that, research from Meterology's corporation and Geofisika said February is periode with intensity most rain fall during 30 last years in Indonesia.
Error: periode Suggestion: period

Error: klimate Suggestion: climate

Sentence: In 2070 approximatly 800 thousand house near sea must move and 2000 from 18 thousand island in Indonesia will sink caused rise in sea water.
Error: approximatly Suggestion: approximately

Sentence: Changin klimate is cause global warming becaming big issue in world.
Error: becaming Suggestion: becoming
Error: klimate Suggestion: climate

Error: elecric Suggestion: electric