Gray system theory

Gray system theory

Requirements must be done that subsidence and deformation monitoring result from the equipment with large, complex structure as well as high risk. In this paper, Denso Co, Ltd. Shanghai enterprise expound upon the whole observation of subsidence process, spontaneously, give an analysis of the precise data and attain outcome on various construction of the subsidence, which provide an important reference value for the safe operation of equipment.

The dissertation is aimed at illustrating some new methods with regard to the traditional subsidence observation, which possess a certain piratical value and elaborate the accuracy of observation. In balance, the factory subsidence monitoring belongs to a relatively new subject, but what we can gain from its conclusions has a general significance for its operation.

The thesis applies the gray system theory to dealing with the subsidence and deformation monitoring data over the building operation, and establishes the extrapolation-based prediction model of subsidence construction in order to predict the following implementation on subsidence and draw the extrapolation-based deformation curve.