Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today’s society …

Today we were surrounded with different types of advertisements. The world we live today is full of commercial advertisements and promotional advertisements. They appear in television, avenues, internet, even in our mobile phones. Every day in a way to office we encounter different billboards and posters. However, sometimes we gain some benefits from them but many of them can be considered immoral and unethical.

Sometimes we can avoid our children from improper contents, but not all times we can keep them from watching immoral advertisements. Scientists prove that children under 8 unable to understand advertisements, therefore they can be bad affected. Targets not only children, advertisement companies more attract to younger generation because they are easily influenced.

The result of this effect has seen with increase of the violence and harshness among children and teenagers. At the same time some immoral and unacceptable advertisements earn much more money rather than normal and censured advertisements.

I think nowadays we are used to live with advertisements. Sometimes we cannot do anything even advertisement’s content is immoral. This kind of things such as sexual behavior, immoral actions must be banned by government. In addition, sometimes you do not have the financial status to buy something but with “help” of the advertisements we affect our budget and run to buy it.

Of course for several reasons we need advertisements, for instance we can compare the same goods belongs to different companies.

One of the good side of advertisements is some companies keep up moneys which comes from advertisements.

But I think we gain no benefits from advertisements, because disadvantages outweigh advantages.

some paragraphs are too short.