There is too much pressure on young people to lead a healthy life nowadays

There is too much pressure on young people to lead a healthy life nowadays.

Throughout history people depended on their own ways of controlling their lives and health. However, this did not change the fact that some of the ways were unhealthy and misleading .I strongly believe that too pressure on young people lead a healthy life nowadays.
To begin with, a growing number of people are now relying on sport clubs and national parks for walking and exercising that help them feel satisfied and jovial, keeping their health and fitness, having more energy for their daily activities. Sports became a radical element in their lives leading us to long lasting lives.
Furthermore, publicity campaigns became an implement for some people to have a healthy life; No doubt that they play a vital role in acknowledging people about the malicious effects of smoking and fast food on their health that may lead to fatal diseases.
On the other hand, most people are unconcerned for all this advertises and believe that they can lead an ideal life just by eating what they want.
All in all, I believe that our lives are in our hands and that, Prevention is better than cure. Stay healthy for a joyous and fruitful life.

Sentence: However, this did not change the fact that some of the ways were unhealthy and misleading .I strongly believe that too pressure on young people lead a healthy life nowadays.
Description: The fragment that too pressure is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace too with adjective

Sentence: On the other hand, most people are unconcerned for all this advertises and believe that they can lead an ideal life just by eating what they want.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and advertises

The language of the essay is great.

You can get more score if you can write the essay with more words.